Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November General Meeting & Challenge Winners

We had a great time at our General Meeting,  it was so fun to see what everyone made with their "ugly" fabric - I think some of us had more of a challenge than others! 

Here is our first winner, Lynda, with a little dress. The yellow floral was her challenge - but I think it was sweet to start with!


The next Winner was Mary, whose challenge fabric wasn't so ugly to begin with! Lucky girl! She made up a darling mother/gramma  & daughter apron set.




Other entrants were Marilyn, who wow'ed us all with her details like embroidery and pin-tucking on her pillowcase and apron.



And lastly, me (leslie) with my "Angry Birds Blouse"
(which looks like it which adds about 20lbs!)



Our Fabric Challenge winners each won a copy of the ASG cook book "Sew Delicious" 
Yum!


AJ may not have entered the ugly fabric challenge - but she did win the door prize for the evening!
The new quilt store in Logan, My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe, donated a Gift Card, sweetly packaged with a FQ. I told AJ when she's ready to spend it to gimme a holler - I'm definitely heading up with her!

The store and website are delightful - and they've already added an expansion. 
Thanks Kris for supporting our guild! You rock!

*edited 12/3 to correct challenge winners


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...