The Ogden NG is having a Sewing Retreat at the brand spankin' new My Girlfriends Attic Retreat and Event Center! How awesome are we?
Are you jealous?
We still have space left and would love for you to join us!
Where: My Girlfriends Attic Retreat & Event Center
(at My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe) Logan, UT
When: June 30, 2012
9 am - 9pm (yes, that's 12 hours - come and go as you please!!)
Cost: $15 per person, and includes a Make & Take
please prepay by June 23rd
Potluck lunch, brown bag dinner or dine out at the famed Bluebird cafe
RSVP: email Leslie
Space is limited - you must RSVP by June 25th to attend!
Here are just some of the features you'll find at My Girlfriend's Attic:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, and large serving counter
- Excellent lighting in addition to natural lighting coming in from large windows
- 2 over-sized cutting stations
- 3 over-sized design walls
- "Bell-Boy" service to help carry items to and from your cars
- Ironing stations throughout room
- Relaxing seating areas filled with couches and inspiration
- Unlimited access to professional Accucut Die-Cutting System
- 15% store-wide discount at My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe during your retreat
If you haven’t been up to My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe yet you are in for a treat!
This is going to be such a fun day - I hope you can make it!
Tell us! Have you ever been to a Sewing & Quilting Retreat?